WHMCS V2.5 BETA Now Available for download

• WHMCS CEO

The WHMCS V2.5 BETA is now available for download from the client area!

This is the BETA Release. It is not supported for use in a product environment. It is not yet stable enough to be used for running your hosting business. It is designed to allow you to preview the new release, try out some of the features, and contribute by reporting bugs and glitches with it. There will be dedicated forums setup shortly for doing this.

WHMCS V2.5 BETA is not complete - there are still sections that need coding in the WHMCS V2.5 BETA release and problems that are already known that need fixing. These include:

> The Order Process does contain numerous bugs - although normal orders should function without any problems

> Prorata billing does not work with PayPal Subscriptions

> The addons post-order section is removed from the initial BETA release

> System Cleanup Operations still need to be implemented

> Orders cannot currently be set to Cancelled or Fraud, only Activated

> Admins cannot yet add orders to clients from the admin area

> My Products/Services is not available in the Client Area

> Reports contain errors

> cPanel Reseller Creation fails

There will over the next week be new updates released EVERY DAY at 8pm GMT. You will need to download the changed files from the client area each day and upload them to your BETA installation to ensure you have the latest versions of all the files.

Ok, that's enough for now. If there's anything I've forgot, I'll add it here later. Thanks for your continuing support and I hope you like the new version!

Matt