tbswebhosting mk 3

tbsweb

all you have done is changed c a background and a header, so my answer is going to be that its horrible and sad.

Whatever dude Im tired of your rudeness on everybody's show case's lets see some of your brilliant work...

Nothing constructive to say Dont say it!!!

It's not been integrated properly. You've just editted what was already there. I'm sorry to say but it does sort of look horrible like that with the left alignment too.

It'll look much better if it was done properly with the footer included and changing the colours to suit your site.

It is a UTF-8 signature (BOM).

"Some applications insert a particular combination of bytes at the beginning of a file to indicate that the text contained in the file is Unicode. This combination of bytes is known as a signature or Byte Order Mark (BOM). Some applications - such as a text editor or a browser - will display the BOM as an extra line in the file, others will display unexpected characters, such as ."

I can not send you links as I dont have 15 posts yet, but just google UTF-8 signature (BOM) for more info and removal instructions :)

It is a UTF-8 signature (BOM).

"Some applications insert a particular combination of bytes at the beginning of a file to indicate that the text contained in the file is Unicode. This combination of bytes is known as a signature or Byte Order Mark (BOM). Some applications - such as a text editor or a browser - will display the BOM as an extra line in the file, others will display unexpected characters, such as ."

I can not send you links as I dont have 15 posts yet, but just google UTF-8 signature (BOM) for more info and removal instructions :)

Much appreciated will google it

• 1 month later...