Comparison form template gives error in Domain Transfer & Domain Existing Domain

taim

Hello,

I'm using Whmcs and I have enabled "Comparison" as Default Order Form.

When any customer or even I try to order domain Transfer or using existing domain at cart, then I encounter an error saying:

"The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD"

And when I try with any other Default Order Form, then problem was solved. But I really want to keep using "Comparison" Order form.

Screenshot is this problem is: http://i50.tinypic.com/2utkmbr.jpg

Any one please guide me how to remove this problem.

Thank you!

I just happened across this issue as well. Can you verify that the form checker does work if you "order" directly from the home page?

i.e. if you type in a domain on the home page and click "Order Hosting Only," the choose a package, and choose option 2 or 3 for the domain, then it actually accepts the domain.

Not entirely sure what causes the error. I know it used to work. Tried uploading all the Comparison template files from 5.0.3 but that didn't work. I think I read online somewhere that dbconnect.php in the root directory caused an issue with this for some reason. I'm not sure if that's the case, but if it is I wonder if it's from the new dbconnect.php file in v5.1.3. Are you running 5.1.3?

Regardless, would definitely like this resolved soon, as it is a major issue if my clients can't even add it their domain options.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...