new beta bugs?

jmwebhost

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone using the beta version of wmcs is this some bug in this new beta version searched their forums with no answers. Had tried to test few accounts after I had order come in with error and all orders even ones I did as test accounts same errors. I enter the domain of account to be set up and it goes through then when I log into admin area doesn't show domain name that was entered in the order form? So on order form i enter lets say tester123.com but then when I go to admin see new order it's blank in domain name field

Thanks for reply I have tried few domains even my customers domain didn't work. Old version worked fine now looking more through these forums etc and starting to also think maybe its because cpanel /whm was just now upgraded. I'm getting emails for this also

The order placed for has received its first payment but an error occured and the account could not be automatically setup on the server.

should be saying something like

The order placed for *(DOMAIN name)has received its first payment but an error occured and the account could not be automatically setup on the server

It's just not saving this info from order form