choose country

mazgalici

• 4 weeks later...

Simply add a custom field, let's say "Location", that is visibile on the order form, required and drop down. Its options should be something like "1|Germany,2|Italy,3|France". The rest depends on what module you are using. Some modules supports server selection natively.

Simply add a custom field, let's say "Location", that is visibile on the order form, required and drop down. Its options should be something like "1|Germany,2|Italy,3|France". The rest depends on what module you are using. Some modules supports server selection natively.

thanks. Any idea for Cpanel? I don't see any...

I bet that there's a "server" field somewhere on the API of cPanel. Anyway i wouldn't care about it because i see an easier and quicker solution. What you need is a simple "switcher" for cPanel servers listed under Setup > Products/Services > Servers.

Use PreModuleCreate hook point to re-define the "Server" attribute in line with what the client has chosen in the order cart. At the moment i use the same approach to keep hosting packages of the same clients, if applicable (Plesk hosting can't go on cPanel and viceversa), all under in same server.

By doing this the module will create the hosting package in the country (server) selected in the order process by the client.