Paypal Gateway Issue

Hey guys,

I have the paypal invoice and subscription enabled on my WHMCS. The problem I am having is the following.

I have a user using credit card invoices with 2checkout, thats fine. I want to convert this user to Paypal subscriptions, so I go ahead in the invoice tab, I choose option. I am only getting 3 options, Paypal (this one is the invoice), credit card, and authorizet (which I rarely use). How do I change this users payment method to become paypal subsciptions and prorate and charge on the first of the month?

Sorry if it sounds complicated, but its very frustrating!!!

George,

When I change a clients payment method from "Authorize.net" to "paypal subscriptions", then I go and create a new invoice. The payment method is stiil "authorize.net. I spoke to Matt about it and he said thats just the default gateway, and I can't change it. However I am still at a loss as to how I would change my clients from credit card invoices to paypal subscriptions??

You don't create an invoice! Go back and follow the steps I gave above. Set the due date for the day the payment is owed. It all should work fine then. You can always try it on a test account just to be sure, but I believe that is how it needs to be done. Drop a note to support to be sure too ;)

Hi,

Ok if I set the date, and I switch the user to paypal subscriptions. What will the user receive at the set date that will convert him to paypal subs?

Tom

It will be according to the date you set as a due date along with the billing period. It should pay the amount you have due and set up a subscription to be billed next billing period.

Make a test account and give it a try or ask Matt to be sure.