.ca domain registration has NEVER worked for any customer w/ the Namecheap module!!!

uname-r

Hi,

Due to restrictions in address format, the registration of .ca domains has never worked for any of our customers through whmcs. (tested with the Namecheap module).

For registration to complete, The province should always be in this form : Qc, On, Mb, Sk, etc.. (not the full name : Québec, Ontario, etc...)

The postal code should be 6 characters if the country is Canada. But there is no validation in the registration / order form... ...if there is no validation, then the API request should be modified to correspond to the CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority) requirements.

They need to enter a valid business adress name and a valid business domain.

... ... ...there are many other fields who have no validation, so the registration cannot pass the Cira verifications. I would recommend WHMCS to test this feature. We are using the Namecheap module to register domains, but i assume you can see the same problems with other modules used to register .ca domains.

Also : it's not possible for the customer to change the Canadian Internet Registration Authority contract language, and the contract types. The Namecheap API allow to change the language (i think!)..

Hope to see improvements on this soon!