Support Trio

maritimer

We currently have support trio installed. We have also just purchased a whmcs license and would like to see about integrating the two together.

While I appreciate whmcs has a built in support desk, for personal preferences I/we prefer to use support trio.

I`m not looking for total integration between the two, even just the support links in whmcs redirecting to the support trio install would be fine.

Any suggestions, or has anyone done this?

Regarding the support links, which templates will I need to edit to ensure all the support links are redirected properly? Thanks.

we have been using support trio (good product by the way)with whmcs but its a lot of edting every whmcs update then we moved everything to whmcs because its much easier for the client when submitting a ticket and does not have to enter his details everytime .

but if you want ,edit those files

clientareahome.tpl

homepage.tpl

header.tpl

I hope i didn't forget any !