Customize WHMCS to work for a service provider - I'll pay

Hi everyone, I have a partner who is a service provider, but does not offer any hosting and/or domain services at all. instead he offers Internet Service, IPTV, and phone service with some long-distance. he already purchased whmcs and he purchased a couple of modules which help with his phone service.

whmcs is upto date, just incase you ask which version he has.

I'll explain what we're trying to accomplish, and hopefully we can get help, I'm willing to even hire someone to do these modifications for a good price. :)

currently WHMCS will be only accessible by the admin, and dealers, but not by end-users... maybe later in the future, we'll give the end-user his own access...

our IPTV receivers have serial numbers and there are subscription fees, different TV packages, and different rates based on the subscription period paid. after payment is made, we give the customer an activation code. for example if customer paid for 3 months subscription for the full package, we will give him a 3month activation code. if he paid for 1 year, we will give him the 12month activation code, etc...

1) I want the admin to be able to create/delete/modify all accounts of course.

2) I want the dealer to be able to create/modify all accounts created by him ONLY. this is almost like a reseller login.

3) I want to be able to list my services (full package, small package), and set rates for each package (monthly automatic recurring, 3 months one-time or automatic recurring, 6 months one-time or automatic recurring, and 12 months one-time or automatic recurring.

4) I want the admin to be able to enter activation codes in WHMCS, so it dispenses codes properly. ex: admin enters 10 activation codes for 3month subscriptions, and 10 activation codes for 6month subscriptions, and 10 activation codes for 12month subscriptions... then admin wants to sell 3month activation code to a customer, once the customer provides his/her info, admin will pull up the account on whmcs, and charge the credit card for 3months, then an activation code will automatically be dispensed from the list of codes, to give to the customer.. also if dealers want to order codes for their customers, they can do so exactly the same.

5) 3 emails must be sent with pdf invoice: 1 to the admin, 1 to the dealer, and 1 to the customer.

6) dealers get paid commissions, we would like to be able to calculate the commissions as a percentage from each transaction that happens every month... commissions differ between IPTV, Phone, and Internet services... so we need to set the percentage of each one separately.

7) we need the ability to create client accounts (not accessible by clients yet), which will contain the following information: Full name, Company name if exists, full address, phone number, second phone number if exists, email address, serial number of the IPTV receiver, mac address of the IPTV receiver. we would like to have the option to give access to clients later in the future, but for now, this is all we need.

8) we would like the ability to write notes on the customer's account each time they call, to track what each call was about, and when each call was made. this should only be visible by admins and dealers, not by customers.

9) we want the ability to search customers by any of their information, specifically their serial number of the IPTV receiver.

I'm looking to accomplish all of the above, specifically for the IPTV service, I will get more detailed information about the phone and internet service to figure out what needs to be done, but i believe for now, the above points will provide 90% of the customization we require.

if you could help do it, we'll be very grateful to you forever. and if you charge a fee to do the above, please PM me your quote and accurate turn-around time, and hopefully we can work together.

thanks to all:!:

Edited by metrohosting