Great Software - but another question!

lindmar

I just installed this yesterday and it has already cut down my workload on a specific task by 50% I'm wondering about Pending orders now.

The orders are coming in and the hosting is being created... But all the orders end up in Pending in my admin.

What does that mean? How do I have them automatically approved.

It seems to be setting up the accounts so why do they sit in the pending area?

Hello,

As far as I know, you should just approve each one manually. When you view the order, the should be on option near the bottom allowing for approval, and if the account was already setup it will say so and you just need to click to Approve it.

Thanks,

David

Mine all show up as pending too after the domain and hosting is created.

http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1937&highlight=orders+pending

Hey,

Yup. I personally like it this way, as indeed I do have custom options on some packages; and generally I like to make sure a member of the Administration Department at least looks over a new client (for fraud purposes like a non-real address, etc.) if there aren't any configurable options. But I do understand that for some companies this isn't a need or a want, so you are able to have a modification easily made; if WHMCS was open source I would be able to make the modification myself. If you want to have the modification made, I'd suggest opening a ticket with WHMCS.

Thanks,

David

Hello,

I just checked and one of the other Administration Department members already approved the orders for today, so I can't give you direct instructions. But, when you go to view the pending order, scroll down to under the information of the order. There should be a tab called "Approve," or similar. From that, you should be able to select whether to send a welcome email, etc. and should be able to then click Submit. You also might want to make sure you have the latest version, though I know the last few versions already had this feature.

Thanks,

David