Looking for a person to integrate my website to WHMCS

I am looking for the following for WHMCS solutions.

1. The ability to have a Word Press template used with WHMCS and allow for my home page on this template to be changeable via the Word Press admin panel.

2. Having the links to the hosting ( reseller host gator of shared hosting & domains only ) links on the website that will be integrated into my Word Press website and I can add the packages and such in the WHMCS panel.

3. Have the Portal Home remove some features such as Affiliates and Knowledge base because I have a separate page I will sue for Host Gator knowledge videos I can put on my website.

Basically a website that I can promote my web design and development services as well as sell shared hosting packages and the ability to make changes to my website and packages.

I have tried the WHMCS bridge and it works to some degree on what I am looking for. It however does not show the register button or login button and does not show the quick navigation which has the links on it. I would like to have the WHMCS open in my website and have friendly URL's if possible as well.

Please contact me anytime to discuss as I would like to get this done asap.

Steve - 866-416-3554 steve@canadawebservices.com