few question/request about whmcs

Guest stephen3

Question

Guest stephen3

1. egold payment gateway?

2. integration Directi domain?

3. 3/6/9 months order

4. Affililate/resell whmcs product?

5. Owned License $149.99 USD One Time are fixed or will changed later?

6. Owned License free support and upgrade for life?

thanks..

12 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

In response to your questions,

1. This payment gateway may be added to release Version 2.2

2. This is being added for version 2.2/2.3

3. With Version 2.1 only 6 days away, these new payment terms are included giving the option of Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annual billing cycles

4. We do offer a reseller system, you must contact us by email to enquire about this.

5. The owned licenses is $149.99 - this is not guaranteed to remain at this price forever

6. With the owned license, free support and upgrades are included for life

I currently have 2~3 reseller account so can i use it at the same time for diffrent package?

by the way, can I book the owned licenses 1st?

1. One site per license, you can't install it on multiple reseller accounts/domains, and no you can not use it same time for a different package.

2. There will be no booking(reserve) for the licenses, btw the owned license last forever, if the reason to book the license was because you didn't have enough money, we can discuss this over email, please send Matt a email at support@whmcs.com

Owned licenses can have the exception of booking due to tight budget, leased licenses or yearly renewed licenses can't be booked, due to the upcoming upgrade of the product :), order now or forever regret ;)

Thanks,

Tom

Guest stephen3

Is it multi reseller and multi server are diffrent? i've saw on this thread that version 2 wil be supported.

http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24

by the way, the license is per domain or per server? will be discount on the next purchase license?

and yes, I'm only interested on owned license. Because of tight budget can't pay for $149.99 right now, I'll email Matt about that...

also, the incoming version are meet my requirement, i'm very interesting :lol:

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can't allow the "booking" of owned licenses. You will have to purchase the license you can afford at the time you are ready to buy it - what pxtek meant was that you can pay $100 now and $49.99 next month to pay for the owned license (ie. pay in two installments).

Thanks,

Matt