View Quote link broken

When we send a client a quote it is attached to the e-mail but it also has a link in the message body. For example: https://www.servicioshosting.com/viewquote.php?id=39

When clicking this link it would take the client to a blank screen on the browser. I can't find any template for viewing a quote (like the invoice, ticket and e-mail has). So, I'm guessing "viewing" is not available yet, only download right? But someone left that link in the e-mail.

Am I wrong or should I check something?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same issue here as well.

I'm also finding that adding a "predefined product" to a quote doesn't work correctly. I add the product from the drop-down, it wipes out everything that's been written in the quote previously. On saving the quote, the amount of the predefined product is saved to the quote, but the description from the line item disappears.

The only 'viewquote.tpl' is in the portal template directory. You'd think that omission by WHMCS would have been noticed by now... *sigh*

Yes, that was the problem. No security on the quote, so that's something for people to be aware of when writing out a proposal.

Edited by Blueberry3.14