Subscription based eCommerce Site selling Physical Goods

kash

Hi All,

I have send this query to WHMCS Support & got their positive response that this system can be implemented with WHMCS with some modifications. They suggested me to post on the Forum in order to get help of WHMCS developer. Please read on!

I want to implement a system where customers can buy physical products as subscription with recurring billing. Customers will come to my site, visit product page and buy stuff. They need to register an account before purchasing. After registration either they will be presented a form to input their Credit Card details or forwarded to payment processor for completing transaction. After successful transaction they will be returned back to my site. Their Order History page will be updated with their Order detail and Status. On Rejection or Failure of payment they will get an error.

Requirement:

1. I dont want to use Paypal as a payment processor.

2. It will be recurring payment on monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis.

3. Customers can login to my site in order to view their Order History, Profile Management and can edit their Billing and/or Shipping details.

4. Customers can cancel their Subscription any time after login to their account on my site.

Plan:

1. Currently I am using wordpress with WooCommerce plugin for eCommerce functionality.

2. I am planning to use MoneyBookers, Amazon, Google, BluePaid (http://www.bluepaid.com) or Paysite (http://www.paysite-cash.com) etc as a payment processor.

3. I have searched WooCommerce Extension Drectory and found WC Subscription extension that can be used for my site. But I just confirmed from the Support WC Subscription only support recurring payment with Paypal and Stripe, no other payment processor is supported at the moment.

4. As I am selling physical products so I need Shipping Address in addition to Billing Address from client. Also I want to present some survey type questions to my customers when they register.

5. As I am targeting France region, I want Admin Area in English whereas my site will be in French. So Customer Registration, Profile Management, Products (Subscription), Checkout etc should be in French.

Questions:

According to my need, Is it feasible to use WHMCS? I am open to switch the platform from Wordpress to something else that can fulfill my requirement.

Note:

I have also asked similar question at /http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/posts/34715/