Intergration with exisiting signup form

voodoochilli

Hello!

We use WHMCS for the hosting and web design part of our business. We also run an art website (http://www.voodoochilli.net) and I would like to see if it is possible to integrate the existing signup process with WHMCS. My reason for wanting to do this is we wish to sell domains and hosting as part of a future package we intend to offer to artists, allowing them to essentially host their own portfolio on their URL. The existing signup process is far from perfect.

OK, so we have this signup page http://www.voodoochilli.net/register.php which once complete redirects the user to paypal. After the payment has been taken an IPN call then executes some SQL telling us that the user has paid for a pro account or not. Presumably I could easily redirected them to a product on WHMCS instead, but how would I execute the SQL afterwards (using a hook?) and how would I pass the user ID to WHMCS (using query string?/ form POST data). Also once they are in the WHMCS system I need to communicate back to our site if they have not paid to renew a subscription.

So in brief, is this easy to do? And if not, is there anyone you can suggest that I can hire to help with this integration?

Thanks