Live Help can't track visitors on WHMCS

Kian

Helloz :)

I have a simple problem (i always say so) with Live Help Messenger as a WHMCS module. I've installed it properly following step by step the documentation. In past i've installed this software several times on different websites (i'm talking of the stand-alone Live Help Messenger). This is the first time that i install it as a WHMCS module and i have a problem: i can't track visitors.

I tryed with the smarty tag in header.tpl and of course also with the code. I can see that the tracking code is visible in the source of all my pages and that all scripts are linked to them but there's no way for me to track visitors. I can track them when i visit /install directory before i delete this folder but nothing more.

Before you ask me yes, i've chmodded (yeah it's a neologism!) templates_c directory in fact Live Help is able to store files here.

Any idea?

Edited by Kian