Some bugs I have noticed since my update to 5.1.2

Hello,

Here are a few bugs I have noticed since I have updated to v5.1.2. Hopefully this list will help get some fixes in the near future.

1. When using the 'Login as client' feature it does not log you in as client it simply sends you to the client area and logs you out as admin. Tested both in Chrome and FF. Only appears to log you out of the admin in Chrome.

2. The remember me appears to not work as I get logged out all the time when taking to long to answer support tickets.

3. I get an invalid token from time to time when answering support tickets. Very frustrating when you have a long ticket reply and this happens. Blows out everything you typed and you have to start over.

4. When adding a product then going to the links tab. There are 4 links types the first one Direct Shipping Cart Link does not work all the time. Sometimes it will send you to the default order page and not the actual product itself.

5. When changing the General Settings it will save fine the first save. However if you change something else and click save it will give you an Invalid Token error. You have to go to Setup -> General Settings again in order to make additional changes.

These are all I could think of at the moment. I will update the thread as I come across others.

• 3 weeks later...