Canadian & US Dollars

hostutopia

Question

So, we'll have InternetSecure access with v2.5. Currently we run Canadian and US dollars, we would like to run them both through one installation of v2.5. So my question is; can we have two instances of InternetSecure, one for USD and one for CAD?

I would like customers to be able to select either payment option when checking out. So they would have:

Pay by cc US - This would connect to our US IS

Pay by cc CA - This would connect to our CA IS

PayPal

We have two accounts with IS, one for CA and one for US dollars.

NOTE: I'm not concerned about the internal accounting part within WHMCS, we get all of our numbers from IS and PayPal anyway and input them into QuickBooks directly so we are not bothered the numbers will be off by the two currencies.

Dan

4 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

The list in that PDF Press Release was a provisional list of what was going to be added to the V2.5 release. Of course, a month has gone by since that was release so things have changed. At the moment, the only thing removed from the list is Internet Secure, other changes involve adding things to the list. Internet Secure cannot be implemented for the exact same reason that you were puzzled as to how it would work. By not allowing the storing of cc data on the server, it means it will currently not function with the WHMCS CC gateway module. In place of Internet Secure, ChronoPay has been implemented.

Regards,

Matt