Product Feeds bug

Hi,

I have a script within my template that used to display product prices after the page load so it did not slow the entire page down. Today I have just noticed that it doesn't work. Now I am unsure when this has stopped working all I know that it has stopped working over my entire website, so it is highly unlikely that an error in the script or template is the cause and the only thing that has changed within WHMCS is the update.

Basically the page loaded, then after the page loads it will fill in the blanks with the currency (due to exchange rates) and it worked perfectly. I have cross referenced the script and indeed that its trying to pull currency ID=11 which is my $, however it's pulling my default currency £ which is ID=1.

I have tried to create another currency with ID=13 €EURO, changed the script to pull ID=13 and nothing displays, just blank where it supposed to fill in the price.

Again only noticed this today, don't know when it happened. It must be a WHMCS issue as all my HTML pages have changed and haven't edited nor change the script in anyway shape or form.

My website - http://zealhost.com/index.html (in-case you need to check anything)

Many thanks,

Lee Johnson