ProtX Module

DigitalEnigma

I have been doing some tests with our system and have reset the database I am now getting errors trying to process payments.

Looking in the gateway log it is becasue the VendorTXCode is the same as a previously used one (as it is using the invoice number as the VendorTXCode) so it is a duplicate number having reset.

Would it be possible to maybe alter this so it uses a unique code for each maybe something like:

INVOICENUMBER-DATE-TIME-6RANDOMNUMBERS

Very true, lol.

I have done a couple of test now with the module you uploaded earlier for Paul and it seems to work really well.

I did notice that from the admin side if updating a clients card there is no start date or issue number fields needed for some debit cards.

Also where do we set our own hash for encrypting cards?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Matt,

From our testing we have found that there is a problem with the VendorTXCode, if a payment is declined and a client logs in to make a payment it is refused with the error about duplicate VendorTXCode.

One way around this would be to sent the date-time(h:m:s)-invoicenum or similar combination making sure the date and time are the current date/time of the payment submission.