Advance Payments

floyd

Sometimes I have a customer who is going on vacation for a few months (must be nice). He wants to make an advance payment on his account. It would be nice to be able to track that automatically.

There are other situations where a customer makes an advance payment for some reason. I have had some just send us money through paypal without logging into their account here. They just know the payment will be due soon and I guess they are probably in their paypal account anyway paying other stuff so they just go ahead and send us ours too even though no invoice has been created yet.

What can we do in those situations?

• WHMCS CEO

You add it to the clients account as credit and then it will automatically be applied to the next invoice that gets created. There's a link in the Quick Links section on the Clients Summary page to do that.

Matt

You add it to the clients account as credit and then it will automatically be applied to the next invoice that gets created. There's a link in the Quick Links section on the Clients Summary page to do that.

Matt

Previous credits now apply to invoices when created automaticly now?