Making a simple PHP form to add details in WHMC when submitting

Hi Guys,

I need to know if there is a way I can add clients details straight into WHMC including what they purchase or if I can customise WHMC to look like my current websites form?

the form is http://www.swiftproductions.com.au/eweblogo-q.php (I have 36 forms)

Basically what I want to do is have a form my clients complete online after making a payment for a product. I would like the form to store the details in WHMC. I dont need all the form fields just some as long as all the form fields are emailed, main reason why is so i can keep track of all income.

I know WHMC allows me to add products which can be paid via paypal and then adds an account and shows the income.

can we customise this including the checkout section so its stays the same style as the site

Im willing to pay if someone can help

Please email me on danny@swiftproductions.com.au or reply here

thanks heaps for your help

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

SwiftPro,

I don't think you need anything custom made. I think you could make use of WHMCS's custom fields for a product.

Within WHMCS, goto your product and click the custom fields tab for that product. These appear during the checkout process for a user. I know you mentioned that they should be able to fill it out after a purchase, but this will make them enter the information during the product checkout.

You can also set if the field if required or not... I'm pretty sure you can use this for every single field that I saw on your custom page. The best part is, after they insert the information, it's attached to their product profile and can be viewed and changed easily by you.

Here is a screen shot of the custom fields.

customfields.JPG

here's what it looks like on the client checkout page.

onCheckout.JPG

Edited by HawtDogFlvrwtr