Help with package setup

dmayer5

Hello,

I have a reseller account and today I got CPanel/WHM, WHMCS, and my SSL setup. I have gone through the videos and got a lot of WHMCS setup (I was able to port in my client into WHMCS no problem). Anyways right now I am testing the site out. I have 1 free package (automatically sets up CPanel) and 1 paid package (setups after first payment). Right now I won't be registering domains, just simply having the nameservers point to my site. When I click on the free hosting it takes me directly to the domain registration page where I type in the domain that I will have pointed to my nameservers. I am able to sign up and the CPanel is instantly created/ the new user receives the welcome email as well as the other emails. However, when I sign up for the paid package it skips the domain registration page and goes to the bill cycle page then straight to registration page. How do I make it so the domain registration shows up?

Thanks!