GoMobi API integration for WHMCS? need help

gloriapw

Support suggested I go to the forum to request help:

Background:

I am a reseller for ENom concentrating on GoMobi mobile websites. I set up WHMCS ( a special mobile support website: http://www.hq4mobilesupport.com/whmcs) and have not been able to the Support to set up the GoMobi API for me: Hereafter what I have done and found. Can someone suggest what to do?

I need help:

1) I need the Go Mobi API to integrate into WHMCS portal/management system:

I found the following in the Enom Guide section - an early update to their API Command Catalogue and I sent a ticket asking WHERE DO I FIND THAT MODULE? and (not knowing what an API is) = and whether Is it a full API?

Enom API Command Catalogue: About Version 6.2

New services: goMobi: If you want to make your Web site accessible to the widest possible audience, use goMobi to display the content of your Web site on even the smallest Web-enabled devices. In the catalog, API commands specific to goMobi are named GM_*.

2) I was told by John, Manager Support Services that I need quotes for integration into WHMCS : Who? How much and when?

SENT TICKET WITH INFO REQUEST:

Sent to: John (Support Manager) = Concerning this ticket:

IN THE CATALOGUE = I have found the following API commands: - How do I get this API across to WHMCS? OR ATTACH IT INTO WHMCS?

Link: go down the page: http://www.enom.com/APICommandCatalog/index.htm

SERVICE MANAGEMENT—goMobi

GM_CancelSubscription

GM_CheckDomain

GM_GetCancelReasons

GM_GetControlPanelLoginURL

GM_GetRedirectScript

GM_GetStatuses

GM_GetSubscriptionDetails

GM_GetSubscriptions

GM_ReactivateSubscription

GM_RenewSubscription

GM_UpdateBillingCycle

GM_UpdateSubscriptionDetails

Any ideas? I am not that technology savvy: no developer experience (I am 66 yrs old, going on 40!)

• 1 year later...
he ask of enom gomobi I dont think your wok with enom right?

gloriapw if you still need a enom gomobi Module please let me know I have other friend that did one

Yes: I do work with enom WHMCS which has some API's but I am totally ignorant and useless....: I was never able to set up go mobi API and for the past year have had a WHMCS system which is not operational. I never finished setting it up, so I could definitely use some help. During this year I also found that I was having lots of trouble selling gomobi because websites as being designed to show up as user friendly, and people are moving to new designs. The question will be the cost of setting this up. I created a website to provide support: http://www.hq4mobilesupport.com, where I have a basic WHMCS system that gives me daily quotes but not set up.

Let me know what you could do for me and the cost. You could contact me direct via gloriapw at vodafone dot co dot nz - I am based in New Zealand