WHMCS AFfilates Program

Hello

Can anyone tell me where or how do you get information about the HMCS affiliate program so I can give this to my resellers? Or do I just sign them up and let them try the system for the two week period. What happens when you give them a license then they change they mind? do they get there money back?

Is there anyone on here that is a reseller for WHMCS that can give me some point on what i should do.

thx

affiliate program is completely different than the reseller program. i dont know how that could be more obvious. With the affiliate program, all you do is refer people to the site, you have nothing to do with the terms of the product, etc.

Hello;

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge. I have referred to the wrong program. I should have said the reseller program.

Let then repose my question

Does anyone know where i can get more information about the reseller's program?

Not just the prices of the licenses. I have resellers that are interested in the program but being new to WHMCS myself. I wanted to know what i need to do to provide the correct information to my resellers.

I also wanted to know if there was anyone who is currently using this program to earn extra money selling licenses to their resellers and what insider suggestions could be offered.

Thank You

Hello;

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge. I have referred to the wrong program. I should have said the reseller program.

Let then repose my question

Does anyone know where i can get more information about the reseller's program?

Not just the prices of the licenses. I have resellers that are interested in the program but being new to WHMCS myself. I wanted to know what i need to do to provide the correct information to my resellers.

I also wanted to know if there was anyone who is currently using this program to earn extra money selling licenses to their resellers and what insider suggestions could be offered.

Thank You

Sorry, i did sound a bit rude, my apologies. I know you want more information, but it would be a lot easier if you asked specific questions. As far as insider secrets, it would be bit foolish of your future competitors to give out to much info. =P