tbswebhosting

tbsweb

New style site. I know I have not done nothing to whmcs area apart from header. Im not that experienced in templates and just getting to grips with them. So Hopefully in time will progress the structure.

Is there a manual anywhere on changing certain things?

Thanks

It's not important whether you like the colours or not, it's important whether your customers like them or not (I hate my website but get customers complimenting me on it regularly!!).

Not meaning to throw the cat among the pigeons, hope that's constructive ...

The template is broken in Firefox 2.X. You might consider looking around for a more updated and cleaner template for your company.

The impression I get right now, is that you don't care about how your website looks for your clients and potential clients. The colors in the images are bland, the flash header is out of style, and the overall appeal of the website is just boring.

Why not look around for a designer that would be able to design something completely new and cross-browser compliant (and usually XHTML validated and a fully CSS based layout.) I've seen a few designers that deal specifically with hosting companies and have done amazing jobs.

If you really are that serious about your hosting company, this is something you cannot ignore and say "I like the colours or I would not of had them." The business is for YOU, but the website is for your viewers. If the viewers are turned off by the design, do you really think they'll want to pay for your services?

I work as a web designer, so when I'm looking around at hosting company pages, I will NOT look further if their design is broken in my browser, has colors that are difficult to follow, text that is too small, and graphics that are cheesy. I want to see crisp, clean, and smooth websites.

You should seriously consider a makeover. Whomever you paid for that template ripped you off.

It's not important whether you like the colours or not, it's important whether your customers like them or not (I hate my website but get customers complimenting me on it regularly!!).

Not meaning to throw the cat among the pigeons, hope that's constructive ...

He asked for our opinion and we gave it him and its an honest one ,whether he takes the advice or not , that is a different story.

and exactly as you say , you don't have to like your website , your cusomers have to , and in this case as a potential customer , i don't like it at all :)

LOL well some of you are just to critical and ya heads are up ya own arses instead of giving constructive criticism to people who dont know much about template design we do forget sometimes that you were born with this html/css/swf I know everything gift!!! and some of you are quite helpful. So to the design has been removed and under construction ;-)

in what part of my comment did i say it was great? I meerly said I liked the colours. However, I do take others comments on board and the majority said it was not good so why put a site up thats not going to be liked? Thats why it has been taken down.;-)

On that holding page change your email address from your btinernet address to a tbswebhosting email.. will look a lot more professional!

Ad

Yeah have done thanks I have just set it up...

Read the thread then you will know why its down!!