An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon

hitek

So I upgraded to 3.2.2 from 3.2.1 I uploaded all the files and everything now when I try and login I get this "An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..."

Any One Help Please

Thanks

Did you upload the changed files only (whmcs_v322_changedfiles.zip), or the full package? If you went went the full package, then you'd need to start the install program by typing yourdomain.com/WHMCSfolder/install/ and following the prompts. The reason I ask is because the only time I've seen that message is when doing a full install.

So I upgraded to 3.2.2 from 3.2.1 I uploaded all the files and everything now when I try and login I get this "An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..."

Any One Help Please

Thanks

Did you upload the changed files only (whmcs_v322_changedfiles.zip), or the full package? If you went went the full package, then you'd need to start the install program by typing yourdomain.com/WHMCSfolder/install/ and following the prompts. The reason I ask is because the only time I've seen that message is when doing a full install.

Any special reason the install folder can't be deleted when uploading the full install files over the 3.2.1 version instead of "running" install?

Sorry - I have the same Trouble

I downloadet "whmcs_v322_changedfiles"

according to the readme file I just copied the files an overwrite the old ones.

Now I get: "An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..."

Help is urgently needed

• WHMCS CEO

It means you are using the changed files version when you can't. It amazes me how many people don't read the readme file - it clearly says you can only use it if you are running V3.2.1 - so why are so many people running 3.1.2 uploading it?!?

Matt