GoCardless

cwaldie

Hi,

I'm not getting any response from support so maybe some of you guys know!

Could you explain the following:

- We have our system generate the invoices 10 days prior to the end of the month and payment is now collected 5 days prior to the due date to allow payment to clear. When an invoice has been generated automatically for the end of the month, will WHMCS then automatically instruct GoCardless to collect the invoice amount for each customer, just like it did with credit cards?

- Presumably the date the DD is signed up for has no bearing on the collection date - this is controlled by WHMCS? We collect all money on the 1st of each month. If someone signs up mid-month the charges are pro-rata'd to the 1st.

- Whilst testing, I have created an invoice for my own personal account which has the due date of today, I know with the credit/debit module auto collection did not work in this scenario, so I went into the invoice and click on 'Initiate Payment' however I get the error 'The payment initiation did not complete successfully. Please check the gateway log for more details.' but the gateway log shows no reference to gocardless. How can we process these one off invoices?

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,