Coupons & Domain Registrar Issues after Upgrade

Hello Everyone,

I'm running into two different issues, the first and frankly the most important as its causing problems with our customers is the Coupon Section.

We have several coupons created that are specific to a Product/Service and a certain price point. For example a $25 off coupon if you sign up for our Yearly plan instead of Monthly. However since the upgrade to the latest version this doesn't work. Customers who place an order can select a Monthly Term & use our Yearly coupon and end up with a service credit instead of a payment.

This stuff use to work prior to the upgrade perfectly, processing hundreds of orders a week. We have had to shut down order processing due to this glitch & would love to know what we can do to resolve this, email to WHMCS directly hasn't been returned yet .

The second issue, is with the overall admin template issue. We have an issue where my sales/support agents (who have restricted access to whmcs) are unable to load/move some of the modules around. In the screenshots provided I've also noticed that at the bottom of the index.php page the following questions beside an blue triangle. Almost as if these divs for processing invoices & creditcards is missing:

"Do you want to send the invoice notification emails immediately after generation?

Are you sure? This will attempt the captures for all due credit card invoices based on your Credit Card Processing Settings."

Finally with the same issues, I've noticed our Domain Registrars page is missing all 'css. I've included a screenshot of this.

Any help in resolving these issues and getting us back to 100% live would be great!.