Invoice Helper Functions

googerdi

Hi,

I want to develop a gateway and in callback function I have to get total_amount of invoice but in sample kit there is no sign of a function to get invoice info(and of course total_amount).

I can use of course Database Helper Function and APIs but I want to know is there anyway to use includes/invoicefunctions.php functions and where can i find full list of functions.

Thanks

• WHMCS Developer

There is no default function to get the invoice amount in the callback. For security the gateway you are integrating should send the amount paid as part of the callback as otherwise you risk applying a full payment when you have only received a small amount.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Developer_Resources has a list of documentation and links to useful functions which can be used to obtain data as needed from your WHMCS.

I can use SQL Helper function to get it but If there was an Invoice Helper function that could give me invoice info was very helpful and I could do it more straightforward .

I'd like to compare amount of transaction and amount that Users should pay for invoice and if they're not equal I'd prefer to reverse transaction. I do not want to have more that two transaction for one invoice.

Thanks