PDF Invoice Logo

bluetreehost

Hello,

Is anyone else having a problem with the PDF invoice including the WHMCS logo instead of my custom logo?

This worked previously but seems to be broken in current version (3.2.1)

The e-mail custom logo looks fine, it is the PDF logo which is using the default logo, and I don't see a template for the PDF file.

• 4 months later...

Thought I would ad to this thread:

I noticed my pdf 's were not working, thats when I found this thread and realized I had deleted the original logo.jpg file. You have to have something there from what I can tell other wise, at least in the adobe acrobat 8.1.1, the pdf will not open and only give errors.

If you do not want a to add a logo you could just create a file called logo.jpg and make it white, 175W x 78H was the size of the original one. Then just put it into whmcs/images/ folder.

Yup... it's a bit hard to fault find the pdfconfig.php file.

Best off creating it a bit at a time. Break it into sections by commenting out blocks of it and retesting. A simple missed ; or missing image etc will break the creation of the pdf completely.

Cheers,

Paul