whmcs.com client login drop-down Javascript issue

On 3 different computers...a desktop with a full-size monitor, a laptop with a 17" screen, and a 7" netbook (albeit all running Firefox, two running v13.0.1, one running v14 BETA) I can't login to the WHMCS client area using the "Client Login" drop-down box. It's been this way for a while now (in the current version of WHMCS and the previous).

The login box doesn't stay open long enough for me to paste the password into the password input box, even though my mouse is still firmly hovering inside the box. CTL+P works, finally, but the box *should* stay open, especially when the users mouse is still hovering.

I realize a new version just came out and this probably isn't high priority, but if you could just add it to the list to get to sooner or later it would be appreciated. I know others have had the same issue as I've seen other posts about it in the forums, but couldn't find any posts about this in the bug reports.