Inconsistent generation of automated invoices

LukeDouglas

I am still having issues with generation of automated invoices each month. The problem is that it's not consistent. Every month I have about 5-10% of clients that do not get invoiced and I have to manually invoice them. I have searched the documentation and forums to try and understand the process but to no avail.

All of my clients are billed on the 1st of each month so there is no staggered billing. Yet each month I have some that are not billed, some that have an invoice generated date which is correct yet the Due Date is one or two months behind and, in a few rare occasions, it shows a Due Date that is a month ahead.

Can anyone give me a 'step-by-step' of exactly how WHMCS determines if an invoice is to be generated and the linkage between the Products/Services information, Invoices and the Automated settings?

I believe the key issue is the 'Next Due Date' as that has never appeared to be updated consistently.