Updating a customer Credit Card not working since a mysql inj attack

whmissweet

I was running 4.5 and had a mysql injection attack last week which left my customer portal wrecked. I did have the 5/29 patch installed.

( Portal templates appeared blank, no icons or menu items). now I upgraded to 5 and have the latest 5/29 patch and all seems ok, my portal is back to normal. But, since then I can no longer update a customer credit card. When i update it, it says updated, but the card number shown (last 4) is still the old card number. I did enter the hash and see the whole card number, but even after doing that it wont update the card #. When I log into mysql and look at the field, you cannot see any values only [blob] Any ideas to get this working again? Daily Auto billing is still working fine. New orders are fine but cannot see customers card # at all, not even last 4 even though the billing went thru with a creditcard. Im using paypal pro gateway. When I click on Card details for the customer it shows "No existing card details on record", even though they paid with a creditcard.

is this remnants of the injection attack, should i reinstall all scripts? Is my database bad now?

thanks!

Missy