2 Bugs

sirchmeister

I cannot register since there seems to be an error with your registration link at dev.whmcs.com

The first I believe to be a nuisance rather than a bug. But, if you create something and designate it as free then WHMCS will affix (FREE!) to the end of the description. However, if you're adding a link to the description and do not close out your link properly with </a> then (FREE!) becomes part of the link. I know this is something which is per user error but I think something that the system is adding to a description should be seperate.

Secondly, whether this was intended or not. I found out through a script which copied php.ini to all subdir. That the config page which has order form selection showed php.ini as a selection. I tested this by adding other files into the folder which also turned up as selections. Maybe make the script read from directories only and search for say a file ex. orderdesc.txt which would have order form name and short desc that way users can create their own order forms and include thumbnails with the txt description file and the script will no longer list any ol file in the orderforms dir.