Suggested Google Analytics Module (client Area)

Strother

I am pretty sure that this suggested module could be done, I just don't know how to do it.

What I would like is a basic set of Google analytics metrics to be shown in a client area page.

In my mind, the module would have a place in the customer profile where you add the UA, login and password, and have some basic numbers displayed.

The idea is that the client would not go the GA platform, but instead would come to our website, login to the client area, and view analytics.

As some clients have multiple websites, there would be a need for multiple GA accounts to be viewed.

I got this Idea from a Joomla Extension called SH404SEF, so if you are familiar with that you will have an idea of what I am after.

Interesting idea. You can utilize this using GA API and build your own, or simply use an existing service such as this one:

http://www.embeddedanalytics.com/

It should be pretty straight forward to integrate if you're a php developer.

That's an interesting site, but would be tedious to set up one client at a time. Having it show as a service in the client area is more of what I am looking for. I have a vision, just don't have the skills to build the module I have in mind.