Custom Module Error

ukgaz

Hi Everyone,

Been playing around with some custom module work lately and getting a bit stumped on a strange error that is emerging and thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen this one occur

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_ConfigOptions() (previously declared in FILELOCATION: in FILELOCATION on line 16

Any suggestions on what to try out, I first set it to the following where I guess is the issue :

function mydb_ConfigOptions() {

# Should return an array of the module options for each product - maximum of 24

$configarray = array(
 "Package Name" => array( "Type" => "text", "Size" => "25", ),
);
return $configarray;
}

and then tried the default and getting the exact same result.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this same problem:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cabinets_admincustombuttonarray() (previously declared in /home/forked/Sites/portal/modules/servers/cabinets/cabinets.php:6) in /home/forked/Sites/portal/modules/servers/cabinets/cabinets.php on line 11

It was giving the same error with every function. I found a workaround which is:

Place the php code in a separate file (example: code.php) and then in the module use this code:

<? php
include_once('code.php');
?>

Otherwise there seems to be a bug in whmcs that is loading the module twice. I'm using WHMCS 4.5.2 (an old version).

I managed to figure this one out, you must have MODULENAME_ at the start of every command, simple schoolboy error!

Just trying to get SQL to create a user now in an action button but not having much luck :(