Help

Bee

Need to help for this question :

1.Can we make order no= Invoices no ?

2.Why when i used [domain] symbol in message subject (email)..It will displayed always the first domain(so its not same with my order details-In cases i have 2 domains and 2 hosting account)

3.After i made set-up in promotion area,but why it would not displayed in Client area and invoices?

Thx :D

• WHMCS CEO

No, you can't make the order number and invoice number the same.

Not sure what happened on number 2 but it doesn't work like that - an email is for one domain only. So it shows whatever domain you send the email for.

And promotions won't show in the client area - the idea is you give it out to selected people.

Matt

And promotions won't show in the client area - the idea is you give it out to selected people

i still dont understand,so how is promotions works? I Mean the promotions didn't show in order form

My illustration..Every Annually hosting,i give the different discount in every package.

Not sure what happened on number 2 but it doesn't work like that - an email is for one domain only. So it shows whatever domain you send the email for.

My Illustration,my customer've ready have account and they want to create a new account with a same email,so in email template from admin,they get email with the subject's domain is their first domain ,not their lasted order