a work in progress

<--------location is right here :)

thx for the comments guys. As I said it's a work in progress. Your comments are very much appreciated.

and George, timed out? where are you from? I hope it was just a temporary as I can view it just fine

The initial page loads up OK, but I can not navigate to any link on your site...

Location is Georgia in USA

Looks good over all.

I agree,It's looks good..Hope Maybe u can share a little bit tips how to create it :lol:

There's no special tips.

I was just update header and footer based on 'portal' template, removed sidebar navigation and move it to the top to match my forum skin (forum.ruangweb.com)

I'm filling contact page (client.ruangweb.com/contact.php) with all available phone numbers and emails (image text to prevent spam and make it clickable to access visitor's default email client)

Also a little change in homepage.tpl, and 'order' page with single page template.

For those who doesn't understand Indonesian language, the whmcs index page can be accessed from any where within this whmcs area by clicking 'RuangKonsumen' link on the top navigation or from the text image.

I'm planning to get updated news from my forum, and newest updated knowledgebase articles with magpierss

<--------location is right here :)

The initial page loads up OK, but I can not navigate to any link on your site...

Location is Georgia in USA

some urls (especially to knwoledgebase or helpdesk.ruangweb.com) are redirect to our server in Indonesia, so you might experience a little problem. This site is intended to Indonesian customers.

But other urls are linked to our site in softlayer.

ok here is some translation to navigation link

RuangKonsumen - whmcs index.php

Client Area - it's obvious (I haven;t translated it yet, I'm planning to re-arrange this page and index page)

Pengumuman - announcement (linked to forum)

Download - linked to static page (not available yet)

Tiket - Support Tickets

Kirim Tiket - Submit Ticket

Cek Domain - Domain Checker

Order = :)