Intergration Questions

Replicada

I know this may sound a little stupid, and simple minded. But I am interestead in implementing WHMCS into the wbepage i have designed.

I have converted the file format from html to php, ready for php includes, yet do not know how to code it effectively.

I wish the billing system to appear within an internal division within my webpage 'div'.

Yet do not know how to code it correspondingly.

For example: I have a buy now button that i wish to link to the corresponding package made in the WHMCS script. However, upon clicking the button, I wish the billing portal to open within the same division in the page.

Is this possible ?

Thanks for your help

• WHMCS CEO
That's not a stupid question at all. Here's a link that you might find helpful:

http://support.whmcs.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=7&id=26

I don't think your reply is what he's after at all. If I understand correctly, he wants to make WHMCS look like his site, so for that you need to customise the templates. Forget PHP files, WHMCS doesn't use those for templating. Just put your regular HTML into the header and footer template files or if you can't figure it out, we do offer a professional integration service for $34.95

Matt

I don't think your reply is what he's after at all. If I understand correctly, he wants to make WHMCS look like his site, so for that you need to customise the templates.

You're probably right about what he wants, though that's a bit of a kludge solution, IMHO. I think it's better to use WHMCS as a sort of CMS, and use the add-on page code to create new pages. It may be a litle more work initially, but then one doesn't have to maintain two design sets.

Then again, everyone's different! :D