Client Area Password Reset Not Working on WHMCS.com

This is why I am posting this in this forum right or wrong. I need someone from WHMCS to take notice. Posting this in the bug forum should get someone from WHMCS to see this.

Since the social engineering attack, once I got notice I logged in changed my password here at WHMCS for the client area. Not a problem, worked no issues. Then WHMCS sent out the below notice.

"As a security precaution, we are expiring all passwords for our client area. In order to restore access to your account, please visit the following url to reset your password:

https://www.whmcs.com/members/pwreset.php"

Ok, so I again went to reset the password on the 25th, notice said an email was sent but never arrived. Tried several times no email. Can't long in to open a support ticket tried sending two emails to sales no response.

Sent a PM through these forums to Matt, no reply.

I have the yearly maintenance fee coming up next month and I need this taken care of. Hopefully someone from WHMCS will pay attention and fix the issue so I can log into the client area again.

WebzPro is the company name, I am not going to post my email for the account in an open forum.