Project Management Addon - How to print/email a project task/time report?

We are using the project management addon product to keep track of our projects. Normally we give our clients a monthly report on tasks/details on time, and a time summary. (without the invoice) For obvious reasons the client needs to know what labour/time based services they are paying for and the details. When a project is done it is then that the tasks/invoice is provided in full.

Is this not possible with the project management addon? Seems like it is really lacking or else I am missing something, as this type of feature is built into most project management software I have used in the past.

If I go to "Reports" and try to run the report "Project Management Summary" it allows me to "drill down" to this information it seems, but it doesn't present it in a logical format that can be exported. When I click the "Export to CSV". It just exports all projects in the query.