whmcs display language according to clients account information (country)

Hi there,

is there a feature in WHMCS that automatically displays the contents of WHMCS in the language depending on the selection of 'country' in the clients account?

Of course the client should still be able to change language manually, however it does make sense to me to display the page automatically in the countries native language.

If not, does anybody have a suggestion how this can easily be realized?

Thanks!

In the same vein, is it possible to have whmcs show the visitors country currency based on their IP? I have multiple currencies setup, but can I set WHMCS so that a user from UK will see prices in British pounds, without the visitor having to change ot manually?

In the same vein, is it possible to have whmcs show the visitors country currency based on their IP? I have multiple currencies setup, but can I set WHMCS so that a user from UK will see prices in British pounds, without the visitor having to change ot manually?

i dont think this is a feature of whmcs, only logged in clients see their own currency, visitors instead have an option to change if you have multiple currencies and your default will display

I believe it is already set, you can check by making an account (doesnt need products) set the language and wander around the site and see if you can read it :)

I don't think you fully understood my question. I do know that clients can set the language that is shown on the pages... but it would be nice to preset the language in accordance to the country selected by the clients upon registration and not just a default language that is used for all users that register. Well I guess I will write a hook to do that for me then.