Disk Space & Bandwidth Usage Summary not working on v3.2

bebop1065

• WHMCS CEO
This is something I have also noticed, Matt is whmcs now Cpanel 11 friendly?

Yes, it should now work without any issues, but as a result, there may be issues with cPanel 10. Unfortunately, there is no way to have it work with both cPanel 10 and 11 at the same time so now cPanel 11 has been out for some months and proved to be stable, WHMCS has now been altered to work with that instead of the old V10.

Matt

This is something I have also noticed, Matt is whmcs now Cpanel 11 friendly?

Yes, it should now work without any issues, but as a result, there may be issues with cPanel 10. Unfortunately, there is no way to have it work with both cPanel 10 and 11 at the same time so now cPanel 11 has been out for some months and proved to be stable, WHMCS has now been altered to work with that instead of the old V10.

Matt

You should have made that an option, Cpanel 11 is not even stable yet, and the date keeps getting moved. It could be weeks to months before cpanel 11 turns stable and were able to use those stats. We appreciate that you added cpanel 11 support, but come on, you should not have removed support for 10.

An option would have been nice or maybe even a notice that that feature was disabled in 3.2.1.

I realize how difficult it is to make different versions so, I'll suffer with no Usage summary until my servers are upgraded to 11.

It is still more important for me to have client upgrade than usage summary.

This is really sad it worked out this way. I am pleased as we are on CP11 but can see the problem here.

Would it have been possible to use a cp10 and a cp11 module? For instance, could the old module be used as a 2nd module and maybe referenced differently for those that need it?

I hope I didn't break anything or render something useless by using the old cpanel.php module.

Is there anything in 3.2.1 that specifically requires the new cpanel.php? Will orders and other administrative tasks perform properly with the old version?

No, it won't cause any internal issues in WHMCS using the old V3.1.2 (cPanel 10) cpanel module in the latest version.

Matt

That's great and nice to know. Would it be possible to upload the old cpanel module folder under a different name and use both? So one server could be set up as cpanel which is cp10 and one cpanel2 which is cp10?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please send me the cpanel.php module from 3.1.2 please? I forgot to save it when upgrading to 3.2.2 3.1.2 isn't available from the client area anymore.

My servers aren't yet cPanel V11 so I can't view usage with the current module.

I'll PM you my email address if you'd help me out.

Thanks,

SPN

--Thanks anyway, I found it in my backup installation.--