Additional Information in Transactions List

Hello,

Vijay and Matt from WHMCS official support create for me custom hook which use the PayPal IPN callback to store name returned with each transaction and then to display this name on the invoices.

At the moment they haven't time to create for me additional customization so I write here.

I want to extend my WHMCS -> Billing -> Transactions List with additional functionality.

1. I want before "Client Name" column to be added additional column "Payment Sender" Information for this column should be take from mod_ipnclientnames table in database. This table was added by Matt and Vijay with the above introduced custom hook.

2. If in Transactions List have payments from gateway different than paypal "Payment Sender" cell for this payment must to be empty.

3. Information in "Description" column must to be changed.

3.1. At present in the cells in this column WHMCS write something like this:

"Invoice Payment (#2058)

Trans ID: 0B448176VF943951T"

where #2058 is link to invoice, 2058 is ID of the invoice and Trans ID: 0B448176VF943951T is transaction ID in the payment gateway.

I want information in the "Description column" cells to be changed in this way:

"Invoice Payment (#678)

Trans ID: 0B448176VF943951T"

where #678 to be link to the invoice like at the moment, 678 to be invoice number instead invoice ID and Trans ID: 0B448176VF943951T to be transaction ID in the payment gateway like at the moment.

As you can seen difference is that in the "Description column" I want to see invoice numbers not invoice IDs.

3.2. If some transaction is overpayment I want in the "Description" column to see text "Invoice Overpayment" instead "Invoice Payment". All other information in this column must to be the same.

4. I want to be able to export in PDF file all information from Transactions List pages according WHMCS "Search/Filter". For example if in WHMCS "Search/Filter" I specify "Show All activity" Within "Custom date range", Start Date "01/04/2012", To Date "30/04/2012" and Payment Method "-any-" I want to be able to export all activities with one click without matter that I see these activities in 3 browser pages.

5. Is it possible via Paypal IPN API to check for transactions which are not related to WHMCS system? For example I made payment to someone via my paypal account?

Anyone who can meet my requirements can write in this topic or to write me private message for more details. I expect offers for how long you can do and how much will it cost.

Thank you in advance!