Alertpay changed to Payza

Same here.Update the alertpay payment gateway module

From payza:

"If you use IPNs (Instant Payment Notifications), EPDs (Encrypted Payment Details) or APIs:

You must access the source code for your handlers and replace “alertpay” with “payza” in all server URLs.

Or, you can:

Visit the Payza Developer Center (https://dev.payza.com).

Under the Resources menu, select Sample Code.

Download the appropriate handler and place it in the respective location on your website server."

Edited by cool

What really sucks is AlertPay/Payza didn't give anyone much of an advance notice or say what the changes were going to be.

They didn't give developers time to have a solution ready before the launch, which would have saved a lot of problems all over.

They certainly didn't think their change through very well.

Hello

The old AlertPay links 'should' still work (for now), but the site/domain you are using MUST be approved by Payza. My WHMCS AlertPay still works as my site was approved previously, but other sites I have were not previously approved as there was never any requirement, so I now have to wait for approval on those. Payza are quoting up to 10 days for review of sites - I am still waiting, but others that I know applied after me and they have already received approval.

What works for my WHMCS may not work for everyone as you never seem to know with AlertPayZa and I agree that this migration process has to be one of the worst ever by a supposedly major, professional company.

T

it seems a great many of he gateways are pushing hosting providers aside. Nochex have "deferment issues" alert pay have devloper issues.

Payoffline i was informed by email a while ago they are no longer able to provide service. (why i never asked because they are ****)

• 2 weeks later...
What really sucks is AlertPay/Payza didn't give anyone much of an advance notice or say what the changes were going to be.

They didn't give developers time to have a solution ready before the launch, which would have saved a lot of problems all over.

They certainly didn't think their change through very well.

I agree 100%. I don't think the new owners will provide the quality of service that AlertPay did, which is why we dropped them.

Rick