No option to disable DirectAdmin from sending welcome email

When a client signs up via the WHMCS order form, they are sent a welcome email from DirectAdmin and WHMCS. In later versions I believe there was a check box, and now there is now no check box to disable DirectAdmin from sending its version of the welcome email.

I am using WHMCS 3.2.1

There's never been a checkbox for this and looking at the API code, there is no option to disable it.

Matt

Weird, because as soon as I upgraded to the new version of WHMCS, DirectAdmin started to send its emails out?

Did the API maybe change with the new version? (in the php files) and not include the code to disable sending of the welcome email that DirectAdmin has built in ?

Nothing has changed in WHMCS with the DirectAdmin API - something must have changed on your DirectAdmin server.

Matt

The only thing that has changed is the upgrade of WHMCS.

I will have a look around a bit more..

and looking at the API code, there is no option to disable it.

Matt

Looking at: http://www.directadmin.com/api.html

Has the "notify" command been changed at all?

Thanks for your prompt replies.

• WHMCS CEO

The notify command has always been set to send an email, I guess DA has had a bug in their API causing it not to be sent. The module has been modified not to send the email in 3.2.2.

Matt