Import cPanel/WHM Accounts (ZAMFOO)

MeHost

Hello :)

I have just installed WHMCS using a KEY from my server host, (TurnKey Internet) And i have 2 questions;

• As i got it from them not direct from WHMCS do i not get ticket support ?
  • I am importing cPanel accounts, And i have a Master reseller (Made with ZAMFOO) He is on package 3, Paying £4 a month (BIG discount) by paypal, no billing script, I would like to move him to WHMCS with the general £10 package. How can i do this but he pays £4 ? Code ? What percent ? And how can i chose what day he is billed ?

THANKS !, Alexander

As i got it from them not direct from WHMCS do i not get ticket support ?

You can purchase upgrades/support as an addon to your license here at whmcs

I am importing cPanel accounts, And i have a Master reseller (Made with ZAMFOO) He is on package 3, Paying £4 a month (BIG discount) by paypal, no billing script, I would like to move him to WHMCS with the general £10 package. How can i do this but he pays £4 ? Code ? What percent ? And how can i chose what day he is billed ?

Use whm to import the account if it needs to move server i assume as you said are importing you know how to do this.

The rest is trickier, you need the client to sign up for a new account/upgrade and create a new subscription, he then needs to cancel his old subscription.

If you have whmcs set up already to allow upgrade to the new package from his other one, then there isnt anything to so other than manage the upgrade.

You will need to ensure that the client product for the hosting is set to the correct server or upgrade will fail. (server dropdown in clients products/hosting)

The whm import means the clients server is different to the whmcs system thinks it is, until this is dealt with in whmcs (cross server transfer management) we have to do this part manually

Edited by disgruntled