Lower case on comparison cart, but not in lang file.

I noticed that all the headers of the cart are in lowercase in the cart but are not in lower case in the lang file. For example the lang file shows

$_LANG['orderadditionalrequiredinfo'] = "Additional Required Information";

but on the page it is "additional required information".

And its the same with all the other text as well on the order view pages on the client side. Is there some reason its reduced to lowercase before display and if so what is the function that does that because i dont like that and i want to change that.

It needs to be the same as in the lang file i believe. I like the upper lower case look myself.

thanks.

I use the same order form but completely redesigned. I installed a fresh WHMCS on my domain and it funny that it does that. The lang is caps. There is no CSS that tells it to go to lowercase that I can see but if you change the lang tags in the order form and just replace it with the caps text it displays as should. I believe it's more of WHMCS doing it then the HTML or CSS unless am losing it. Which can't be CSS because it works just fine if I replace the lang tag with the text. Looks to be a problem in whmcs correct me if am wrong anyone.

Maybe is the JS that the cart uses but I don't no anything about JS.

Edited by darkrisingx

I see edit templates\orderforms\comparison\viewcart.tpl and search for a few of these which is overriding the text to lower.

|strtolower}

that will bring it back to normal like you want.

example changing

{$LANG.ordersummary|strtolower}

to

{$LANG.ordersummary}

Edited by darkrisingx