Hey

I won't go into full detail. However SpookedOut were accused of 'stealing' a website, more to the point it wasn't 'stolen' it was legit and those involved have been dealt with accordingly.

In return I got spammed with over 100 free newsletters! :P immature, childish behavior If you ask me.

Did you read it properly?

"were accused of 'stealing' a website, more to the point it wasn't 'stolen' it was legit and those involved have been dealt with accordingly."

Hey,

Stealing copied righted content is not bad? You were not accused, it really did happen!

From,

Adam

No, Adam. The site was created for SpookedOut, under my knowledge it was completely unique, never did I know TJ Phippen (DesignSKS, SKSHost, WHMCSTemplates & FireVPS) actually adapted it from FireVPS which is one of his 'make-shaft' companies he owns.

Did you read it properly?

"were accused of 'stealing' a website, more to the point it wasn't 'stolen' it was legit and those involved have been dealt with accordingly."

Hey,

I can read!

But I also know that I have seen that same template on your site, then got the 403 Forbidden Error. Looking at

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=620477

Shows that you did steal the template.

Just in case, FireVPS is trying to get mad at you and faked up that screenshot, he must of did a good job because DomainTools shows the same image!

http://whois.domaintools.com/spookedout.org

From,

Adam

The template was removed due to the publicity it had gained from WHT. Not because I was in deniel of it been apparently been 'stolen'..

So then why is it not on your site anymore? If it is really yours, why should you be backing down from a claim like that?

From,

Adam

Good question..

If it's just going to cause complete upraw then to be honest I can't be bothered..

But it makes your company look bad! IF the claim is fake, then you just took down your template because some one made up something. This means anyone now can do the same thing to you. "You got the same picture thats on my site, STEAL!".

Not only did you take down your template, you just lost any potential customers from ordering on your site (now that you have no template).

From,

Adam

Absolutely. I've lost potential customers. Like I said, keeping this template up, Is just going to add to the post at WHT which I cannot afford right now to have.

So having your company marked from here on froward as a website template stealer is not going to cause less energy?

Right now everyone (but you) is saying you stool the template, if you contacted your designer he would clear things up, but he has not.

From,

Adam

It sounds like you're saying it was a stolen template, but you were not aware of this because you bought it from a third-party. If that is the case, it is indeed unfortunate, but because you cannot provide any evidence, it also sounds a bit "fishy" (no offense to you, Thomas, I'm just stating how it sounds). In any case, it is ashame it all had to be handled in public on WHT, a fact I'm sure we can all agree on.